Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Short Vacation


To release tension…
We taking short vacation this midsem..
Its not only vacation but we going to Sabah to do research
First on 6 April, we goin to Masjid India to shopping n stay 1 night at Hotel Hollywood Inn…..
from day







           until 










resting at..













Sunday we arriving at Kota Kinabalu….
Staying at Fitriani home…
Monday we going to......

Tuesday I’m going to Lembaga Koko Malaysia at SEDCO building from morning to evening……








then we start adventure
Centre Point


Jesselton Point




We eating at Tg Lipat, entering UMS and going to 1 Borneo





Wednesday ….
Just look at our pic ok….
firstly


Secondly




Thirdly



Fourthly

Next
Just a Short stop..... and pic






Next
And this night I have to go my hometown
10/4 (8.30pm-5.30am)
KK-Kunak= 9 Hour using Dyana Express

12/4 (8.30pm-5.30am)
Kunak-KK= 9 Hour using Manis Express

Travel alone….
What I’m doing there.. is secret…
Yehhaaaaa…….. loving my family so much
13/4...
its time to go back to Tg Malim
but at KK airport
I meet my Beloved Sis aka Shiels Simpson
n my Friend Abg Sulu....hihih




Really thanks to Fit Family coz accept us to stay in theyhome
Tq Fit, Albert, Ajizul,Kasmah and our friend aka driver Wady
For sweet Vacation n
my family for sweet memory even in short time















0 comments:

Post a Comment