Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Boy Friend….


Let me share something with all of U……
Aku ada ramai Boy Friend….
Cnthnya Albert, Matnor, Ting,Gadafi… and many more
But the special one… none
After December 2009, I already decide not to
Falling In Love
But now in 2013, my mommy
Give me permission to find someone
Who can take care of me n loving me…
Wakakakakka
Sound a little funny but its true….
I really want to fall in love after marriage
But my mommy afraid that something will happen..
U also know right what happen ??
Someone who’s I call Gendut directly
Ask permission from my mommy to be friend with me
And my mommy like him coz she know his parents
So… now Im still knowing each other with him by
Sms and sometime calling……
Hihihiihih
I don’t know what will happen next……
Just wait n see…..
Ceyhhhhh………..
 i really hope so.......

 insya allah..........





0 comments:

Post a Comment